Monday, March 26, 2007

Jesus Prayer - Mor Isaiah the Hermit

Meditative Prayer to Jesus
Mor Isaiah the Hermit

Oh my Lord Jesus Christ, show me Your mercy.
Oh my Lord Jesus Christ, have compassion upon my misery by Your mercy.
Oh my Lord Jesus Christ, forgive all my transgressions by Your mercy.
Oh my Lord Jesus Christ, keep me away from all evil deesires and foul
thoughts.
Oh my Lord Jesus Christ, make me a faithful servant of Yours.
Oh my Lord Jesus Christ, lead me to the haven of life.

Oh Jesus my Beloved, increase my faith, confirm me in hope, and kindle in my
heart the fire of love.

Oh Jesus my Beloved, adorn my soul with temperance, humility and patience,
and my mind with knowledge, wisdom and perception.

Oh Jesus my Beloved, fill me with Your love and the love of neighbor, for
the sake of her whom You chose to be Your holy Mother, and for the sake of
all the holy fathers.

Amen

Source: www.ruhosuryoyo.org (site no longer active)

No comments: