Spiritual Reflections of Fr John Brian

A web place for epistles, sermons, homilies, and other spiritual and pastoral reflections of Fr John Brian Paprock, including Sunday sermons from Holy Transfiguration Chapel in Madison Wisconsin and links to articles published on-line. All images are from the archives of Fr John Brian. Most of them are photographs taken by him. Permission to use any of the content of this blog needs to be requested - frjohnbrian@gmail.com

Sunday, June 07, 2009

Holy Spirit Compass


This short sermon (less than 10 minutes) topic is the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is a compass for direction in God's Kingdom with the map of Christ.


This sermon given on Sunday, June 7, 2009 by Fr John Brian Paprock at Holy Transfiguration Orthodox Mission Chapel, Madison, Wisconsin.

Books by Fr John Brian available through Holy Transfiguration Publications

1 Comments:

  • At 6/11/2009, Blogger Dr K N Thomas said…

    I am from Kerala, India. I am happy I could follow the accent of Fr Brian. But I wish he spoke at a little slower speed. Then people like me could digest the ideas better. The length of the sermon was just right for me. I hope and pray the Holy Spirit will continue to be a Compass for all of us.
    K N Thomas

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home