Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Keys to Orthodox Christian Spiritual Renewal

Keys to Orthodox Christian Spiritual Renewal
Renewal (Foundation) Sunday

Every day we are called to the spiritual life, but so often we take the spiritual gifts for granted. Sometimes we forget to partake of the spiritual nourishment available to us in Holy Church.

Fr. John Brian talks about spiritual renewal, using Luke 9:23-27 to bring to light keys for our continuing and aily renewal as Christ asks of us: "He who wishes to come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross every day and follow me." (Luke 9:23)

This sermon uses and refers to scripture readings appointed by the Syrian Malankara calendar and was given on Sunday, November 11, 2012 by Fr. John-Brian Paprock at Holy Transfiguration Orthodox Mission Chapel, Madison, Wisconsin.

Please pray for us and help us.

PODCAST OR DOWNLOAD: http://feeds.feedburner.com/frjohnbrian or
http://frjohnbrian.hipcast.com/rss/spiritual_reflections_or_fr_john_brian.xml
LISTEN ON-LINE HERE:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I appreciate, result in I discovered exactly what I used to be
taking a look for. You've ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye
Also see my webpage - squidoo.com